YouFindYourselfInARoom YouFindYourselfInARoom

Not bad

I give it a 9/10. I think it's a bit too linier. There should be options to go into different rooms rather than just that one choice. But other than that, not bad. In fact, I'd say it's pretty good.

I hope you consider making more.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Must...have...episode...7...NOW!!!

Give me episodes 7, 8, 9, and 10 within the next 24 hours or I'll come and hunt you down!

EPIC WIN!!!

Anime Character Generator Anime Character Generator

Not Bad

I've always liked the idea of customizing characters. But I'm disappointed that you can't choose to make a boy character. But for a newbie, I'd say not bad.

Tails' Nightmare Tails' Nightmare

Trick-or-Treat

A consider this to be a quite difficult game. But I also think that it's very fun. I'm kinda dissappointed that there's just that 1 stage though. But I think that it would be awesome if someone actually made a console game like this. I love the idea of actually being able to fight the Tails doll. And it had a great ending.

Overall, I rate this as a great game.

- Circlo - - Circlo -

Good, but with flaws

It's a great game and I love it. But I think it has just one flaw, the time limit. More times than not I have lost because I ran out of time. Out of the 3 main differences that I noticed between this game and Bust A Move, it's the time limit that I hate. The extra shooters that come in the game can be annoying, but they're more of a chalenge than an annoyence. But I like how it's a circular version of bust Bust A Move.

Other thanthe time limit, I give this game 2 thumbs up. If I were you, I'd make a Circlo 2 and at least extend the time limit.

Fart-O-Mat Fart-O-Mat

P.U.

I think that this game "stinks"! (meant as a joke)

1 of my favorite hobbies is farting.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

ULTIMATE!!!!!

I think the word "ultimate" is an understatement! This game rocks!!!

The graphics are perfect! It's as if I was playing a sonic game on a sega (eccept for the tiny screen).