Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

I love Derpy!

Super Mario Bros Z ep.149 Super Mario Bros Z ep.149

Permission

This was partially entertaining to me. But I think you should consider that even though this was just a joke, you shouldn't use the name of Super Mario Bros. Z without Alvin's permission.

Other than that, it was okay. Not great, but okay.

Carbonwater responds:

Did he ask permission to use Nintendo and Sega's characters?

Nope.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

No secret video?

I just have one complaint. There's no secret video like the previous installments...at least not that I could find.

There may have not been many shorts. But they were long shorts...So theoretically, they can't be called shorts, right? To long to be shorts, and to short to be full length. What do you call that?

I loved that you used Eggman's dancing animation from the credits of Volume 4 for one of the shorts. And their reactions...tell me noone had that same reaction when they saw it.

YouFindYourselfInARoom YouFindYourselfInARoom

Not bad

I give it a 9/10. I think it's a bit too linier. There should be options to go into different rooms rather than just that one choice. But other than that, not bad. In fact, I'd say it's pretty good.

I hope you consider making more.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Must...have...episode...7...NOW!!!

Give me episodes 7, 8, 9, and 10 within the next 24 hours or I'll come and hunt you down!

EPIC WIN!!!

Anime Character Generator Anime Character Generator

Not Bad

I've always liked the idea of customizing characters. But I'm disappointed that you can't choose to make a boy character. But for a newbie, I'd say not bad.

Sonic 1: Star Light Zone Sonic 1: Star Light Zone

I like this remix. And considering that this is not one of my favorite songs, that's saying allot. I'm not saying I hate the Star Light Zone music. It's just that I don't personally consider it one of my favorites.

Cam3leon responds:

I feel you, there are a lot more great Sonic songs to choose from. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much though!

Teardrop Remix (WIP) Teardrop Remix (WIP)

I love House

I'm a big fan of House. So of course I knew what this song was. Great remix. Can't wait for the finished version.

Flying Battery Zone Remix JFK Flying Battery Zone Remix JFK

Awesome Remix!

I loved this remix. You should check out my version of Flying Battery zone.